Let's address some core issues:
Learn how to improve your core strength which will minimize strain on your lower back during daily activities or any of the fun activities you enjoy.
Addresses factors that contribute to low back pain or injury.
Don’t let those normal degenerative changes, such as disc bulges or degeneration (see below), distract you from the life you love!
Progress from phase 1 to phase 3 at your own pace.
All you need is about 10 or 15 minutes per day and a resistance band!
Did you know?
A research study took MRI’s of people that didn’t have any back pain, and found… 37% of 20 year olds, 80% of 50 year olds, and 96% of 80 year olds-
Have lumbar disc degeneration
It turns out that some of these changes are simply a normal part of the aging process. If your MRI says something scary, don’t be afraid- call a physical therapist.
(Nakashima et al. Spine. 2015 March. Brinjikji, et al. Am J Neuroradiol. 2014 Nov.)
Exercise – most any type of exercise – can reduce your risk of recurring low back pain by between 25 to 40%. – JAMA Internal Medicine Jan2016
What to expect:
1. Start by clicking on the PURCHASE tab above.
2. Select the program you would like to participate in.
3. You'll be prompted to register to create your account then directed to pay for your program.
4. Access your program from the
COURSES tab above.
5. Learn about and perform core strengthening and stretching exercises.
6. You'll receive pictures and handouts
to keep you on track and consistent
with your exercises while you
perform these at home.
7. When ready, progress to phase 2,
including new exercises, taking you to the next level.